Once I learned this method, they came out light and fluffy every time! You can watch the video here.
fluffy scrambled eggs
2 eggs, beaten with a whisk
salt and pepper for seasoning
1-2 tablespoons of butter
- melt the butter in a pan on medium-high heat
- once melted, lower to medium-low heat and wait for the pan to cool down slightly
- add your eggs and let them sit fow about 30 seconds--the edges should start to firm up a bit
- slowly move the eggs around the pan with a rubber spatula, scrambling them together until they start to set but still look a bit soft and slightly liquidy
- remove from pan immediately (or they will continue to cook)
- season with salt and pepper
tip: you can add goat cheese, grated parm, other herbs such as parsley or tomatoes, among many other things. I add these in after the eggs have been added to the pan and let them cook and melt in together.
Let me know if you guys have requests for other egg-related dishes. I have to conquer this omelette that I have clearly been putting off...
Also, comment with any other requests!